Why does Chinese Suppliers Close their eyes when they found Problem with Buyer ? Like Pigeon close eyes when he see the cat :)
As I posted in My Last Post about Some Chinese Sellers. I faced Problem with Some companies Bad Agent.
Last week I contacted One Of those Company Boss.
Company Name Shenzhen Limwell Industrial Co., Ltd
Facebook id https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007597207871&fref=ts
Boss Name Mango Limwell
I don't Know this is Real Name.
Main Problem Boss Don't Know English. So He Don't know much about his English Speaking Staff
working.
When I bring his bad staff issue in front of him. As per him he ha no Problem with Staff.
I already provided him his staff chat history but he don't find any problem.
May be he don't know english or may be he don't want to correct his agent quality.
Any way I tried to translate some of chat history in chinese with help of google.
After that he feel sorry and say he will check this issue.
Next day i found more problems from same agents she start giving threats and using more abusive Languages.
All off his company staff block me and I try to contact Boss again for this issue but boss don't want to reply and not in Touch.
This type of attitude of Boss and Staff create unsafe trade atmosphere.
So keep away from such bad seller and avoid from Problems
Be safe and safe Trade
No comments:
Post a Comment